The truth is, most of your employees don’t even enjoy wasting time on social media.
Building addictive products is the best shortcut to maximize attention-based business models. What it does to users’ (mental) health doesn’t matter to them.
Employees’ (mental) health is the foundation of great creative work and productivity.
Incredible focus and mental health gains starting at 0.19€ per employee per month.
one sec handles all user-data with greatest care: there is no server collecting user data or accounts required. I earn money selling in-app-puchases, not users’ data.
Most employees want to reduce time spent on social media but fail at it due to the sophisticated algorithms developed by the best psychologists in silicon valley. And one sec fights that problem at it’s root: breaking the dopamine-feedback-cycle of social media.
Each team member has their own apps and distractions on their smartphone: most popular apps and websites are supported out-of-the-box, custom ones can be added as well.
On top of that, there are countless customization options for the intervention itself.
After using one sec for a couple of weeks, users can see how much time they have saved with one sec. In my case, I save two full weeks every year by spending way less time on Instagram and Twitter.Get in touch 〉
1. Directing smartphone use through the self-nudge app one sec: PNAS Journal
2. Why & How Your Employees are Wasting Time at Work: salary.com.
3. Worker, Interrupted: The Cost of Task Switching: fastcompany.com.
4. Collaboration & Social Tools Drain Business Productivity: openviewpartners.com.
5. Julia Brailovskaia, Fabienne Ströse, Holger Schillack, Jürgen Margraf. Less Facebook use – More well-being and a healthier lifestyle? An experimental intervention study. Computers in Human Behavior, Volume 108, 2020, 106332, ISS 0747-5632, doi: 10.1016/j.chb.2020.106332
6. Research Proves Your Brain Needs Breaks: Microsoft Worklab.